This file should live in Fenix and be readable by the Android Feature API.
- In future releases we will support a
defaultValue, but for the first iteration of the API this isn't a supported default.
See full documentation. The following is an example of a branch:
The DTO has an
enabled property, but we will not be handling it here. Instead, we will expect
enabled to be declared as a boolean variable.
The SDK exposes a
get_feature_config_variables method, which return a value only if an experiment is enrolled
for a given feature id. The return type is a
String; the Rust SDK has no knowledge of feature or application-specific types.
- The SDK should only enroll a maximum of one experiment per feature at a time and should enforce this at enrollment time.
get_feature_config_variablesfrom the Rust SDK, parses the JSON
- Exposes methods for getting variables of supported types (
nullif a no value exists for the given
getVariables can take a second param
sendExposureEvent that is
true by default, which will send an exposure event when the function is called.
Use this to manually send an exposure event.
- Figure out localized strings
- More application-specific types like colours etc.
- Defaults in the manifest
- Generating types from the manifest
- Rust API