✅ Get a copy of the experiment brief for your experiment from the Experiments Repository mana page.
✅ Assure that your experiment brief contains values for:
- experiment name
- branch names (for a basic a/b experiment, prefer control and treatment)
✅ Confirm the featureID is added to the experimenter list of console values.
NOTE: featureID setup access is controlled via experimenter Django admin.
- staging, ask for help in the #nimbus-rust-sdk slack channel
- production, ask for help in the #experimenter slack channel
- Update experiments.kt Experiment to include the featureID string as your experiment constant.
- Confirm experiments.kt ExperimentBranch contains the branch names you intend to use or add them if you are using something other than the control and treatment default values.
- Initialize your experiment in the appropriate location and call getExperimentBranch to get your experiment.
This is an example of the configuration of a Fenix Bookmarks A/B experiment on the “Bookmarks Icon” (bookmark-icon) featureID using the treatment and control branches.