Getting started with implementation
Engineers are typically tasked with implementing an experiment on a new surface with an experiment that has been designed by their product manager in partnership with a data scientist.
#Integrating with a new app
- Getting started with Nimbus, for Android Engineers
- Getting started with Nimbus for iOS Engineers
- Mobile UI needed for Nimbus
#To get started with implementation
- Review the experiment design document.
- Determine if you need to implement any additional telemetry collection
- Check if you need to implement a custom audience
- Confirm the name of the feature and follow the guide to adding a new feature to the manifest